Tuesday, February 7, 2012

And it's off to the races.....or Washington


Justice, Wendy and Liam


Yesterday Liam and Justice boarded a plane from California to the next chapter of life in Washington.

Kerry, Grandpa John and I said our goodbyes at the gate.

Any time you go to the airport with me, you get treated to at least the same two jokes:

1.  When the security personnel ask for your ID (which they do at least eighty five times at last count) here is the proper response:

Q: Got any ID?
A: 'Bout what?

2.  When going through security checkpoints with the numerous X-ray machines, Magnetic Resonance Imaging equipment, and my personal favorite - the strip search, please advise the staff in as forceful a tone as possible:

"I know my rights, I'm entitled to one phone call and a strip search"!

Okay, so I never promised you a rose garden.  Or a stand-up engagement at the Greek Theatre.

But I do promise to leave you with a short clip of the world famous Liam McNeeley's latest original guitar session.

Click on the link here and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment